Tuesday, September 30, 2008

All Done!

Didn't I say my Project was only 157 days?!?! silly me..... I must have counted the days wrong!


With that said I am done with this project. I know... I didn't even make it half way, but I sure did learn a lot along the way:

1. I don't need my camera to appreciate the beauty all around me.

2. I still capture moments every day (just not always with my camera).

3. I like not having to worry about the next creative thing to capture.

4. I still don't 'get' my camera.

5. I still LOVE and am thrilled when I capture a beautiful moment.

6. Taking a 'good' picture every day is a very tough thing to do.

7. I am so thankful that I have met some new friends from this project.

8. Amy - you inspire me every day - thank you for being you!

9. Jay - you are growing by leaps and bounds and I am so excited to see where you will go with this next.

10. Thanx for those others that enjoyed my Project 157.


Sincerely,
Joanne.

No comments: